Mistral Office Shelving Bays
Clad back, 1830mm height, 1000mm width, 450mm depth, 5 shelves
This is the 1830mm high x 1000mm wide x 450mm deep, Mistral office adjustable shelving bay with a fully clad back and 5 shelf levels. This is available as both a starter or add-on bay - the starter bay includes 2 vertical frames whereas the add-on bay includes only 1 as it will join onto an existing frame.
The five shelf option is perfect for general office storage including large archive boxes.
This item is manufactured to order as per your specifications and therefore cannot be returned unless faulty, this does not affect your statutory rights.Enquire
- Height: 1830mm
- Width (left-right): 1000mm
- Depth (front-back): 450mm
- Material: Steel
- Levels: 5 shelves
- UDL per shelf: 80kg
The Mistral shelving system has been carefully designed to blend appearance with practicality. It is a high quality office shelving system at a very affordable cost. The Mistral office range is available with either an open back for placement against walls and partitions or fully functional with shelving units available on both sides.
- Easy to assemble without the need for any nuts, bolts or special tools
- Wide range of office shelving bays, doors, cradles and accessories
- Dimensions: 1830mm high x 1000mm wide (left - right) x 350mm or 450mm deep (front - back)
- 5, 6 or 7 shelf levels options
- Starter and add-on bay option available
- Bright white powder coated finish (RAL 9016)
- Other dimensions and options are available-please contact us for details
More information about Clad back, 1830mm height, 1000mm width, 450mm depth, 5 shelves
Treated with Activecoat anti-bacterial powder coating for the most stringent hygienic environments.
Activecoat is a hardwearing, patented powder coating containing elemental Silver ionically bonded into a bio-compatible ceramic material known as Zeolite. This impedes the growth of potentially harmful bacteria, fungi, mould and algae and more, reducing the risk of cross-contamination from surface to surface. Ideal where stringent hygiene standards are required or to stop the spread of common diseases in an office environment.