Transbank transit box
520mm height, 880mm width, 480mm depth, hazardous storage
This is the 520mm high, 880mm wide, 480mm deep hazardous transit box in red.
Designed specifically for storing or transporting smaller quantities of flammables or chemicals, Fully complies with all regulations. Designed around the sizes of 'jerry' cans and 5 litre fuel and chemical cans.
- Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
- Built to a specification for 30 minutes fire resistance
- Suitable for chemicals or flammables
- Pillar Box Red
- Height: 520mm
- Width (left-right): 880mm
- Depth (front-back): 480mm
- Material: Steel
- Type: Hazardous Transit Box
HSE (Health & Safety Executives) requires that anyone transporting fuels or chemicals must secure them in a lockable container. The TransBank™ has been specifically designed to ensure you comply with regulations for storing hazardous goods during transite or in a fixed location.
These hazardous and chemical storage boxes have been built around the sizes of jerry cans, but they are also suitable for use as chemsafes.
- Fully welded and tested sump based to prevent leakage
- Ventilated to prevent build up of fumes
- Over centre catch with padlock facility