Tintagel Cycle Shelters
4000mm width, galvanised
This is the 2530mm high, 4000mm wide by 2150mm deep Tintagel cycle shelter with galvanised frame. Easy access from both sides of the cycle shelter.
The standard version of the Tintagel cycle shelter is off centre, please see below for explaination drawing - if you would prefer the centred option, please contact us for details.
Price shown are for shelter only. Designed to be used with sheffield cycle stands/racks - sold separately.Enquire
- Width (left-right): 4000mm
- Depth (front-back): 2150mm
The Tintagel cycle shelter is a simple contemporary design cycle shelter. With its fully galvanised steel construction, it is robust and suitable for all weather.
A unique design feature of the Tintagel is that the leg frames can be used as racks to provide additional cycle parking spaces if required.
- Fully galvanised steel structure, available with a powder coated finish in a range of colours
- Leg frames can either be bolted to the floor or grouted inot the ground
- Designed for use with our Sheffield stands and racks
- Modular design - initial shelters can be linked side by side to form longer runs
- Price shown for the cycle shelter only - cycle stands/rack not included
- The standard Tintagel design is off-centre, where one side is lower than the other; other configurations are also available, please contact us for details.